- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is VENDOME s.r.o. Company ID No.: 4790740, with registered address at Jánská 12, 602 00, Brno, Czech Republic (hereinafter: “Controller”).
- The Controller’s contact information is as follows:
- address: VENDOME s.r.o., Jánská 12, 602 00, Brno, Czech Republic
- email: email@example.com
- Phone: +420 777 735 314
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, e.g., a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of said natural person.
- The Controller did not appoint a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Controller processes the personal data that you have provided to them or the personal data that the Controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose for the processing of personal data
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- the fulfilment of the contract between you and the Controller pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the Controller to provide direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR,
- your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. on certain information company services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- the settlement of your order and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; when placing an order, you are requested to provide the personal data necessary for the successful fulfilment of the order (name and address, contact), i.e, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, and without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or for the Controller to fulfil it;
- sending business communications and conducting other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making on the part of the Controller pursuant to Article 22 of GDPR.
Data retention period
- The Controller shall retain personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to apply claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years following the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum of 5 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- Once the period for the retention of personal data expires, the administrator shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Controller)
- Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Controller) are subjects
- involved in the supply of goods/services/execution of payments on the basis of a contract;
- providing e-shop operation services (bisaku.cz) and other services in connection with e-shop operation;
- providing marketing services.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
- Under the conditions established in GDPR, you have
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of GDPR;
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of GDPR, or to limit processing pursuant to Article 18 of GDPR;
- the right to delete your personal data pursuant to Article 17 of GDPR;
- the right to object to processing pursuant to Article 21 of GDPR;
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of GDPR;
- the right to withdraw consent to processing, either in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the Controller pursuant to Article III of these conditions
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
- The Controller declares that they have taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The Controller declares that only persons authorized by them have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order using the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these conditions by ticking your consent on the online form. By ticking your consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The Controller is entitled to make changes to these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on its website and, at the same time, the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you using the email address you provided to the Controller.
These terms and conditions take effect on 25 May 2018.