These business terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “business terms”) of Vendome s.r.o. with registered office at Jánská 12, Brno 602 00, identification number: 47907401 (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”) govern in accordance with the provisions of Section 1751, paragraph 1 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the “Civil Code”) the mutual rights and obligations of the contracting parties arising in connection with or on the basis of a purchase contract (hereinafter referred to as the “order”) between the seller and another natural person (hereinafter referred to as the “buyer”).
The provisions of the business conditions are an integral part of the order.
The wording of the terms and conditions may be changed or supplemented by the seller. This does not impact the rights and obligations arising while the business terms and conditions are in effect.
- The contractual relationship between the buyer (according to the data entered in the order) and the seller, BISAKU Jewellery (VENDOME s.r.o., IČ: 47907401), is created on the basis of sending the order and choosing the type of payment.
- The buyer is obliged to state all data in the order truthfully. Inaccurate or incomplete information by the buyer cannot be later recognized as a reason for a claim on the part of the buyer. Therefore, we ask you to carefully measure and enter the size of your fingers. Later ring adjustments can lead to complications, especially with the setting of stones, surface treatment, etc. For some models (especially when stones are set around the entire circumference of the ring), no size adjustments are possible.
- The store's website contains information about the goods, including the prices of individual products. The prices of goods are listed with value added tax and all related fees. The prices of the goods remain valid as long as they are displayed on the store’s website. This provision does not limit the seller's ability to enter into a purchase agreement under individually agreed conditions.
- The seller undertakes to deliver the ordered jewellery to the buyer exactly as described on the website and according to the order filled out by the buyer. The jewellery is marked with the hallmark of the Czech Assay Office according to Act No. 539/92 Coll. on hallmarking and the testing of precious metals. For all jewellery set with diamonds, we supply a certificate of authenticity and quality of stones (4C), which states the weight in carats (ct), the type of cut, purity and colour of the diamond.
- The ordered jewellery is personally handed over or delivered to you in an original BISAKU box with a tax document (receipt) for the total amount of the ordered goods.
Standard delivery times for all goods vary depending on the current workload of our workshop. For engagement rings, which are mostly in stock in the offered variants, the delivery time is around 5 working days.
For wedding rings, which are made to order for you, the production time is currently 5–6 weeks. In exceptional cases, the delivery time may be extended by our company by 7 days; the delivery time can be extended for a longer period only upon agreement with you (e.g. in a period with a large number of orders, etc.). The customer will be informed of this situation in advance. You can be certain that it is also in our interest to deliver jewellery to you as soon as possible to mutual satisfaction.
Claims and warranty
All jewellery purchased on our website is an original BISAKU product and is covered by a 24-month warranty. Wedding rings are covered by a lifetime guarantee.
- The warranty covers material defects and demonstrable manufacturing defects.
- The warranty does not cover mechanical damage (deformation due to external forces), damage to the surface finish (scratches) and damage caused by improper use of the product.
- The warranty also expires in the event of any interference with the goods by a third party. In the case of any request for modification or change to our product (reduction, polishing, renewal of matting, etc.), please visit only our BISAKU JEWELLERY stores.
- A defect caused by incorrect or incomplete information entered by the customer on the order form is not recognized as a reason for a claim (please pay extra attention and care in measuring the size of your fingers).
When filing a claim, it is necessary to send the goods at your expense to the address of our establishment and your contact details, name of the goods, description of the defect, date and your signature, as well as delivery note, warranty card, proof of payment must be attached to the shipment. Please also provide your telephone number and email address so we can contact you flexibly and quickly about the status of the claim. The goods can also be returned directly in the company's store at: BISAKU klenotnictví, Jánská 12, 602 00 Brno.
If any of the above conditions are not met, the defect will not be examined or recognized and the goods will be returned to the customer at their expense.
If the defect can be removed, our company will eliminate the defect at our own expense as soon as possible.
If the defect is irreparable, upon agreement with the customer we will offer a discount, the exchange of defective goods for a new or different product, or a refund in cash at the store or by depositing the amount in the account specified by the customer. Our company will handle the claim as quickly as possible. However, we reserve the right to use the statutory 30-day period for settling the claim from the date of receipt. The warranty period is extended by the time of the claim procedure.
Withdrawal from the purchase agreement
Goods made to order cannot be returned; they can be claimed due to manufacturing defects according to the warranties provided on individual types of products.